Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Keeping up!

Hello Everyone! It has been a very busy time. My schedule starts around 6:30am in the morning and sometimes finishes right after dinner.  But some days I go til 9:00pm - so finding time for the internet can be crazy! 

My Sunday was a day of rest - enjoying the sunshine, saying goodbye to wonderful new friends, a quick dip in the pools.  Swimming in special salt water instead of chlorine is an experience to savor!

Monday was non-stop appointments.  Many different therapies are included.  Everything designed to move toxins out of my body, strengthen the good cells and chase the bad ones out.  I'm so grateful for everything I'm receiving here. 

I feel cherished, cared for - and I know that each discipline is tops in their field.  How about having a team of experts on your side to give you a healthy body! 

Tuesday was again a very full day - and included a special spa - Seaweed Wrap.  It was refreshing and very wonderful.  My IV's are going better - I'm not struggling with pain as much - Yay!  And I had friends come be with me during my hypothermia which was a great boost. 

I leave on Sunday for Utah - and then home to Cameron soon after that.  I can't wait to catch up with all of you by phone and email once I'm home!

Thank you again for praying for me and helping me be here.  I feel much better and I'm greatly encouraged.  Love and blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment